Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Power

John 19

Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."

It read:|sc JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, "Do not write 'The King of the Jews,' but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews."

Pilate answered, "What I have written, I have written."

Everything appears to be all pre-planned, and I believe it is.
It is just challenging that God has "put" certain people in power so bad things can happen and people might have a chance to see and be with God.
Almost seems cruel in a way. Why is there not a "better" way?
Is it because this world, as it is mentioned, is doomed?
So, in my own little human thinking, would it be better if it was lead by people that are "Godly" or is that not possible while things are still here on earth?
I am in question.
Again, it is my own little human brain working.

To God be the Glory