Saturday, February 7, 2009

Choose correcty

Isaiah 66

Finally. The last chapter. Not that it is good that it is finally over, but finally this ties everything together. I wish there was more. Finally I think I got it. At least I think I did.

We chose to do what is right in our eyes.
We are waiting for the day to come where there will be rest and relaxation, or aka, R&R.
The question is if we see or understand what that R&R is.
God is waiting for the right day to reveal what that is because most of us are still trying to figure it out.
However, before we can see what God has in store for us, we have to go through a transformation, a labor in pain, a construction, a selection.
We have to keep that in our heads, our soul, our spirit to remind us where we are going.
Patience, perseverance, and endure the challenges to get to where that place is.

To God be the Glory.

"But whoever sacrifices a bull
is like one who kills a man,
and whoever offers a lamb,
like one who breaks a dog's neck;
whoever makes a grain offering
is like one who presents pig's blood,
and whoever burns memorial incense,
like one who worships an idol.
They have chosen their own ways,
and their souls delight in their abominations
;

so I also will choose harsh treatment for them
and will bring upon them what they dread.
For when I called, no one answered,
when I spoke, no one listened.
They did evil in my sight
and chose what displeases me."