Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stay pure, stay true, stay faitful.

I was at Jury Duty yesterday, but was disqualified because I could not be impartial.
After being introduced to the case, I found myself condoning the behavior, and as much as I want to see the outcome, the words of the judge, making sure that there is no partiality towards one or the other, ran through my conscience and I could not do it.
Today, I feel like if Jesus was there, would he acted as if he was there where the woman was caught in adultery?
Maybe I was a bit too harsh?

2 Corinthians 6

"As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain."
Paul continues to plead with the Corinthian disciples to fight the good fight and not loose heart. One of the short comings seems to be getting involved in bonding with people that are not believers.

V14"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers."

Stay pure.

To God be the Glory.