"1You must teach what is in accord with sound doctrine."
Older men are to be:
- worthy of respect
- sound in faith, in love and in endurance
- reverent in the way they live
- not to be slanderers
- not to be addicted to much wine
- teach what is good
- love their husband
- love their children
- be busy at home
- be kind
- be subject to their husbands
"In your teaching show integrity, seriousness 8and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us."
- be subject to their masters in everything,
- try to please them
- not to talk back to them
- not to steal from them
- show that they can be fully trusted
- in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive
We shall wait patiently for the blessed hope.
To God be the Glory.