Friday, August 29, 2008

God, the Owner

Job 41

"Who has a claim against me that I must pay?
Everything under heaven belongs to me."

As much as an I am an owner of my home, my car, my family, my life. Nothing I that have, I made on my own nor do I have absolute control. I own my home because I can pay for the mortgage. I can support my family because I can pay for the food, the clothes and shelter. I have a car because I paid for it. If I do not have the means to support them, I am nothing.
God owns everything, even the strongest of the strongest animal on this earth.
God allowed me to have a life and the means to sustain me. Who am I to get critical of not being justified?
I do not even have the ability to produce air that would sustain me alone.
Let me be grateful and enjoy the gifts and share his joy with others.